Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 256...American Ride

Day 256
Spent some time running a few errands this morning and 
then decided to have lunch on the square.
While I was eating my lunch another lady came over to my table and asked me if I 
knew what was going on outside on the corner...
Of course I had no idea but do you think me, with camera in hand, 
was going to miss out on an opportunity to find out? Heck no!
So when I first went out, just standing by my car across the street,
I notice I'm being looked at...Well, HELLO, it is a public street!!!
Snapped a shot or two and the next thing I know this nice gentleman 
approaches me and tells me they're filming a local episode of American Ride 
here on the square at the bank museum and 
I am in the background!!! Ok, I will move!
He invited me to follow him and told me I could stand behind the crew
and take as many photos as I liked.
What I actually saw was the on location interview our local news KSHB 41 was conducting.
I had to leave and head home before they actually started filming the episode at the bank.
I hope I can get the channel it's on...I'd like to see it.
Stan Ellsworth is a former NFL player and history teacher
who now travels the States on his Harley
re-discovering American History...sounds really interesting to me!
 I was spotted

 this gentleman to the left was the one who asked me to remove myself from my spot!
And here I thought I was observing from afar!


Stan Ellsworth ... The interview
 My thought is...
I bet that bike rides inside this trailer a lot and he either flies or rides along..
what'd you think? Surely not?
rounding the block for another take!

No comments:

Post a Comment