Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 272...Evolution of Seasons

Day 272
It's really nothing special.
Mostly a photo I pulled to the side of the road for, 
simply to capture a photo for the day...
But as I was sitting at the computer, going through the photos I shot this morning
 I decided I really do kind of like this one.
It's growing on me.
I like the way it shows the bit of barren corn field, plowed,
that sweet taste of Summer now behind us.
I like the brilliant green grass growing along the roadside,
a sign that life will prevail even after the horrible drought this past year.
I like the barren tree that's lost all it's leaves,
 representing the fact that Winter IS coming, whether we like it or not.
And I LOVE the splash of beautiful Fall color,
fading, but nonetheless beautiful.
The road? 
Where will it take you?
Maybe on to Spring!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment