Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 319...So Frustrated...:(

Day 319
My story of the day!
Sooo...this evening, I formatted the memory card in my camera preparing for
a photography club field trip tomorrow...BUT
I had NOT yet uploaded my photo for the day today...
Sad, so sad...unless I can find a photo on my cell phone camera that I took today,
there will be no "photo of the day"...
It will be two days in the last 320 days that I don't have a photo to post.
Except this time, I DID have a photo...
just didn't pay enough attention to the card before I formatted!
errrrr....super frustrated with myself!!!

OK...I looked at my cell phone gallery...
FOUND A PHOTO I TOOK OF MY BABY JAX!!!
YEE HAW....YAAAY!!! A PHOTO! :)
Here's my boy this morning, watchin' his 'toons!
Geeez...the results of delayed posting and a bad memory have reared their ugly heads...
I'm NOT removing this cute, adorable photo of Jax but I just realized this photo was actually taken on Monday...not Tuesday...So technically...no photo of the day for today's post. :( 
Oh well.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment