Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 336...Long. Drive. Home.

Day 336
Today,  while driving home to Liberty from Overland Park,
I saw things that I usually never notice while making this drive.
That's because normally I would be driving fast on the highway,
(going the speed limit, of course,) and paying attention to all the speeding traffic,
which wouldn't allow for much "sightseeing," so to speak.
Well, not today!
To clarify, yes, I was paying attention but you can really see quite a bit 
while rolling along at racing speeds of 5 to 10 mph.
I think everyone in the KC metro area was off work early and out on the roads.
I didn't see one accident that should have caused such a back up in traffic.
It was awful.
Driving at such slow speeds and sometimes even at a stop,
I was able to take this pic with my cell phone .
A very nice sight to see such a pretty sunset behind me while headed North on I-35.
An hour and a half after pulling away from the salon in Overland Park
I finally arrived home.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing the best of a difficult situation <3
    Interesting capture! I really like this.

    ReplyDelete