Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 291...Election Day

Day 291
Presidential election day.
I did my part.
I voted.
I voted for love of my country.
I voted for freedom and liberty.
I voted for what I believe is right for America.
It's what we all want, we just believe a different road will get us there.
We each have the same passion for our stance.
That's what I've found most interesting the last couple of months.
We all have the same passion and can't understand the other side having that passion.
After voting we took a drive to Smithville Lake,
had a delicious Tenderloin sandwich for lunch
at Lowman's Cafe in Smithville then headed on up to Weston...
What a beautiful day to spend together with Mark!
 Our voting location


Mark, enjoying the view
the mighty, muddy, mo




No comments:

Post a Comment