Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day 307...Abby's Birthday!!! (Thanksgiving Day)

Day 307
Once again I managed to hardly have my camera in my hands on an important day!
Abby's 19th birthday which also happens to be 
Thanksgiving Day...
I did catch a couple of shots of the table and cake, early in the morning 
when the house was quiet and calm...
but only a cell phone shot of the birthday girl blowing out her candles later in the day...
NOW,
 *thought for the day*
~You might be a redneck if
your birthday photo is taken with a bottle of wine AND
a bottle of moonshine in the foreground...~
(not to mention, courtesy of Kaley, the array of candles and duck on your cake too)
Just sayin', Abby!
I love you Shabby! 

Thankful for my Abby :) and ALL my kids and family!!!
Morning coffee and cinnamon rolls!
hahaha...not that I really needed to have my name on these ....lolol (batch processing!)


No comments:

Post a Comment