Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 295...My Front Yard

Day 295
I'm finally drawing near to the end of my 365 challenge and
I have so many more thoughts about it than I ever imagined.
I know when the final day is here, 
I am going to sit and write one entire blog about my journey.
I've expressed frustration more than once, (to say the least) 
about hunting for daily photo's at the last minute.
Sometimes, there's really no denying
it's just hard to fit more things into any given day!
I had such hopes of capturing something worthwhile everyday...
But, one thing I tend to forget is this.
When I started this challenge, a new friend to me,   
who is a wonderful photographer, told me something...
The following is paraphrased
~It's about picking your camera up everyday
which forces you to "think" about photography, everyday,
not just occasionally.
Your lighting, settings, composition, your subject.
You're thinking photography EVERYDAY! 
And you learn from it!~
No one ever said it had to be a daily masterpiece, right?! I'm learning!
the evil gumballs...

My street in HDR

1 comment: