Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 359...Thirsty Birdies

Day 359
It was waaaay too cold to leave the house today like I thought I would.
I'd planned on being out and about looking for photo opportunities 
but it was just sooo cold! Period!!!
These shots were taken through my kitchen window.
I can't wait for a really good opportunity 
to go out and use my new lens!

 My pretty boy Cardinal!
House Finch looking down at the feeder...waiting to swoop in for his turn!
 I think this one is my favorite...the simple beauty of a Robin and Sparrow...♥

 I was spotted by the House Finch...I swear he saw me inside the window!!!

 My Blue Jay posing..."suck the tummy in and keep the chin up!"
 American Goldfinch wearing his finest winter colors!
Even the Starling doesn't look too bad in his winter wear!

2 comments:

  1. Love your birds! Great captures through the window! Can't wait to see more birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice captures, Gayle! I wish I could set up a camera in good line of sight of a feeder or birdbath. I don't have anywhere to get a strait shot! :(

    ReplyDelete