Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 365...I DID IT!!! :)

Day 365
What a fun way to spend my 365th day!
And what a gorgeous January day! Low 60's!!! 
A VERY quick, overnight trip to Branson (did a little shopping/sightseeing,) 
Copper Run Distillery (Moonshine Margaritas,) 
dinner at Lamberts (throwed rolls,)
and a stop at the good ole Bass Pro Shop in Springfield!
Fun day with some of the most awesome people I know!
Another happy day for me!
 Beautiful church on campus at the College of the Ozarks

 Mural of 1913 Branson depicted on a side alley in old downtown Branson
With a little modern day Branson looking down from above!

Love going into Dicks 5 & 10...could spend HOURS roaming through this place!

Me and my "besties" L to R Kathy, Denise, Me and Vickie
(camera set by me, shutter pressed by Mr. Bill Schaffer) ☺
 ♥ ♥ ♥

Well, I don't think you could call it a "hot tin roof" today...
but it was a beautiful, warm, 60ish degree day in the Ozarks! 
Certainly warm enough for me to enjoy my Shinerita out on the back deck at 
Copper Run Distillery! 
What a fun place, great atmosphere, and awesome music too!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much sums up the weekend !! Good pictures GiGi ! Denise

    ReplyDelete