Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 366...The End

Day 366
One final, extra post since last year was a leap year!
Thank you so much to EVERYONE who took their time to look through my posts
and encouraged me to keep going!!!
I had an amazing year with this photography challenge!
It's really turned more into a photo diary/blog of my life for the last year.
Capturing the photos in this blog,
I used my camera, occasionally my cell phone camera, 
available light and/or my flash.
 Although I never had access to any other external lighting sources 
I did my best with what I had available to me.
Every shot I took, no matter how insignificant the subject matter may seem,
I did put thought into 
the lighting, composition, exposure 
AND 
I know, without a doubt, I learned A LOT this past year about photography!
I also learned I have sooo much to learn! 
It wasn't as easy as you might think.
There were sooo many days (and I blogged it)where I was scrambling 
at the last minute, before midnight, to find something to photograph!
Only once did I let a day go by without actually taking any photos...May 21st
 and nearly that entire day was spent editing photos I'd taken of a friend and her fiance'. 
So, in my book, I was still in the photography mode that day,
just didn't "shoot" a photo on that day! 
One other day, December 4th, I took photos but accidentally formatted my memory card
before I'd uploaded the photos to my computer...
that was a sad, frustrating day for me!
Honestly though, I'm really proud of myself that I completed this journey
and I did accomplish my original goal when I started.
Picking up my camera on a daily basis forced me to "think" photography and
I do feel I'm much more knowledgeable and a better photographer than when I began!
I'm still excited about photography and want to keep on learning!
At times this past year seemed a bit like a whirlwind,
as fleeting as wispy clouds in the sky, 
but I learned so much and must remember,
the sky's the limit!!!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah for you !! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job ang perseverance! You are to be commended for completing your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The belt could be worn wherever so you can get a amazing function
    out taking a cat nap or washing home.

    My web site: the flex Belt review

    ReplyDelete