Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 205...MO State Fair, 2012

Day 205
A day in Sedalia, MO.
My home town...The fair is always something I look forward to.
I don't always go every year and there were many years while raising my kids that I didn't make it back to the fair at all but Mark and I always try to go if we can!
I love the "feel" of the fairgrounds! 
One of many small things that just makes me happy!
As we were entering the fairgrounds we were stopped by the highway patrol because 
this guy was coming in for a landing right where we would walk by! 
Is it an Apache? Is it a Black Hawk? 
Or is it an Apache Black Hawk? 
I'm confused!!! Go Army!!!

A birds eye view!!!
I was working on making the cage wires disappear in my photo!
I think I got it!

Fun sights at the fair!! 

Patriot guard listening to a speech by Missouri's Governor, Jay Nixon

Sweetest face at the fair!! 

For me, this is what the Fair's all about...
but I forgot to get a photo of my fried green tomatoes!

The Midway!

No comments:

Post a Comment