Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 195...Mad Dash Moon Shot

Day 195
On my way home from photography club meeting the moon looked so beautiful that I just had to try and get a shot....well, I pretty much dropped the ball on remembering my settings for "shooting the moon" and I was alone on the Summit St bridge, not feeling too safe, but wanting to try. It only took one shot for me to remember that I really needed to set up my tripod, which I did have in my trunk but it also only took one lonely car passing by me on that bridge to make me jump back into the safety of my car and head on toward home...
Check out my one and only pic...I think I have some UFO activity going on!...:)
Surely it couldn't be "moon glow glare flare"   :)
whew...try saying that five times real fast!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment