Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 207...Belvoir Winery Gazebo

Day 207
I went to the winery today to check in on Northland Photography Club's display
 but found that a meeting was taking place in the Library room...
So, no checking in on the photos today but I did have a great chat with the friendly bartender!
It was quiet and she told me quite a bit about what plans (or ideas, I should say)
that are being tossed around for the winery!
I just hope they keep it beautiful and don't go too commercial.
But, as she said, it all depends on what will be profitable...
Guess that makes good financial sense.
This is a photo of the gazebo out front of the winery.
I believe Dr. Bean, the owner, had this built in memory of his wife.
Because of the drought this season, it did not make a very pretty colored photo,
 with the grass all burned and such 
so I went with the antique look while editing!
I like this dreamy look anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment