Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 221...Always Something

Day 221
Famous last words...
Me: to my husband ..."there is NOTHING left to take a photo of in the backyard...
I've already taken a photo of anything worthwhile out there."
Well, I suppose that statement is somewhat true but usually I CAN (and DID)
find something out there to take a photo of.
I've only got a few more months of my photo a day challenge.
I'm determined not to fail but it is getting harder.
I'm hoping that the arrival of Fall, field trips,
vacation days and the holidays will help me make it through!
I also have a handful of family birthdays coming up that will give me a photo for the day...:)
It may not be anything stunning, but I will take a photo.... I will!
Coneflower.
I love the contrast of the dead bloom with the stem still green

Castor bean plant...Love these!
They're so gorgeous for being so poisonous!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment