Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 220...Ditto (Orioles Again)

Day 220
Well, I do love my birdies...
They come just for me, ya know! :)
Another day, just like yesterday.
The Orioles were flying into my feeder off and on all day long. 
I enjoy them so much. I've had a greater variety of different birds in past years 
but this year, the Orioles have made up for the lack of other birds showing up.
They're just so beautiful. I'm glad I have my mom's love of birds!!!
Once again, like yesterday, not the greatest photos
but I captured lots of activity at the feeder!!
 One of the more beautiful males that frequent my feeder!

 Pretty boy... :)

 young female (L) and young male (R)....I think


 I think this is a young male on top and two females below

 I think this one's saying...:"you can kiss my bright orange patooty with that camera, lady!"



No comments:

Post a Comment