Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 228...Country Wandering

Day 228
Took a short drive this evening and found a few interesting things!
 "I'll get you, my pretty....and your little dog too! AH HAHAHAHA!"

 There were five! 
Since I was the driver I was really more concerned with any cars
that might be coming up behind me. 
You can see from the photos that it was a fairly curvy road.
Not the kind I normally stop in the middle of!
After the first two crossed I could see the others in the brush off of the side of the road so
I did finally grab my camera and catch these shots. 

This little Woodchuck/Groundhog (they are the same thing ..."creatures" as Mark and I call them ) was just scurrying around eating grass until he saw me ...
then he scurried even faster...too cute! I think he thought he was hiding from me.
He sure does blend in well!

No comments:

Post a Comment