Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 253...Reunion Day

Day 253
What an absolutely beautiful day it was today!!!
And I had the day off from work! :)
Mark and I went to the Liberty Fall Festival parade, had lunch together,
did our shopping,
and off I went to my high school reunion...35 years! 
After shooting many, many photos at the parade...I figured something out!
I do not like crowds when trying to take photo's.
I find it unattractive for the background, people get in the way, 
you don't get to choose your "prime spot" for shooting, 
and even if you do find a good spot....someone still manages to step right in front of you.
Just not what I like, I guess.
On the way back to our car I saw this beautiful butterfly 
and literally followed it around until it landed long enough for me to catch it...
digitally, that is!


No comments:

Post a Comment