Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 247...A Special Place

Day 247
Wyandotte County Lake will always be a special place to me.
Picnic's when I was young and
sooo many drives around the lake with friends and just hanging out..
Sledding on "the Hill" too!
I might've  even watch a submarine race (or two) here.. :)
Today I took a fun drive around the lake with one of my bff's, Vickie! 
(yes, I'm lucky enough to say I have more than one bff)
Having a best friend, and if your lucky like me, having a handful of them, is such a gift...
 As different as we all are,
we are so much alike and always there for each other! 
Girlfriends are the best!!! 
Just a couple of shots I took today..
Mostly it was a drive around the lake just gossiping and having fun! :)
What a BEAUTIFUL afternoon!

the drive around the lake is so serene and beautiful...I love this place

No comments:

Post a Comment