Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 235...My First Taste of Moonshine!

Day 235
This morning, before leaving town
 we hiked around Black Bass Lake in Eureka Springs.
Definitely a nature walk!
We saw animal tracks, got ticks (yuck) 
and heard animals of unknown species rustling in the woods!
Then onto the Copper Run Distillery for my first taste of Moonshine...
Some GOOD stuff!
I was surprised I liked it!
Homeward bound after that!

 Black Bass Lake, the last bit of morning fog about to burn off.
First part of our morning hike around the lake.

Animals tracks of some type! Anybody know?

wildflowers in the early morning sun...:)


 Look what I found at the distillery! What a sweetie! 
I didn't ask to take photos of the distillery. I figured they'd say no but 
this little pooch was much cuter anyway!

 Wildflowers at the distillery!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know - looks like a tennis shoe print, !!! Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too funny!...seriously, a tennis shoe print??? I think you need to look a little closer...I don't have any tennis shoes that have defined claw indentions!!!

      Delete