Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 232...Busy and Fun!

Day 232
We spent just one full day in Branson and boy did we make the most of it!
Started out with a Shepard of the Hills historical tour,
rode the Vigilante Ziprider, 
the Ducks, saw Sons of the Pioneers dinner show
 and moved right on over to see the 
Shepard of the Hills outdoor drama!
Very fun day!
A few photo's from our day...


 our thrill ride for the day
closer view of the launch deck...170 ft high!!!

 taken just a couple seconds after launch...
an fyi for my photography friends....I cheated
 I had my camera set on P for the ride!
For whatever reason, my zipline was the fastest. Mark says I was
leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the riders as soon as we took off.
I'd hoped to be one of the slower ones so I could catch a photo of Mark zipping alongside!
 coming in for the landing!
Mark on the landing pad after our 1/2 mile zip from theTower!
I didn't even bother with a photo of the Duck we rode after this...lolol

1 comment: