Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 100...Dogwood Canyon and MORE

Day 100
We started our day out with a drive to Dogwood Canyon and took a scenic tram tour through the park. I'm really glad we took that tour but would love to go back and bike ride through it and/or walk. Although our tram driver was amazing, knowing where to slow down for photo opportunities etc., it's still hard to get just the right shot from a moving vehicle driving on a set path...
you just have to take what you can get.
Next time, I'll be on foot!!! Probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.
So, so beautiful!!!
I couldn't decide what photos to post so I'm sharing all my favorites! :)





 Our tour guide explained that nearly all the waterfalls in the park are man made.
This one above is one of two natural falls.
 This cave below was discovered while clearing out areas in the park for beautification!


Rainbow Trout







We crossed through the covered bridge as our tour began and
came back across the stream on the way back.

 After leaving Dogwood Canyon we headed to our Zipline location!
This is the fourth and final tower that we zip lined from this afternoon!
The funnest thing I've ever done! It beats any amusement park ride, for sure! WOW!!!

♪...Splish Splash I was takin' a bath, long about a Saturday night...♪
This duck decided it was bath/shower time and landed in the fountain at Branson Landing Shopping area while we were standing there people watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment