Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 73...Garden Sharing

Day 73
(day 3 of "making do")
One of my friends, Denise, has such a way with flowers. Her home is surrounded by beautiful flowers that in my opinion make "a house, a home." I can only hope that my gardens will someday look even remotely close to what hers look like. I love how nearly all of her flowers have come from someone who has shared with her and now she shares with her friends to help us get our gardens started. Sadly, for whatever reason, I can't seem to get the Daisies that she has REPEATEDLY given me to grow. I don't know why (she says they should grow like weeds) but I will keep trying! Daisies are my favorite!!! Anyway, these blooms are just beginning to open up and will grow at least a foot and a half tall. They are such dainty, little, Daisy shaped yellow flowers and I like that!!!
I think it's a Sedum variety, but not sure.

 I just know they GROW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Gayle! I don't have much luck with my plants either but keep trying.

    ReplyDelete