Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 74...Fun Times, Flowers and Hot Dogs!

Day 74
(day 4 of "making do")

Spent the day having fun with Miss Alia today...GiGi's one, and only Princess... (so far) :)
After having our do-nuts at the park picnic table, she played, Gigi followed,
 and guess what I did?
I took pictures...imagine that!!
Then it was off to Family Tree Nursery, Sonic for lunch and home to 
 plant flowers and clean out garden beds. On one of my many trips to and from the back yard I couldn't resist a shot of my Spirea. Another Spring bloomer that sports dainty flowers, and so gorgeous too!  Then PaPa got home and it was time to have some more fun playing ball with him! What a busy little girl! Meadow tried getting in the middle of their game but finally gave up
and went to rest in the shade....Hot dog, but smart dog!
I'd had my share of sun most of the afternoon
so me, my glass of iced tea and my camera stayed put on the porch!




Mark says this is not a good little bug!


2 comments: