Sunday, April 8, 2012

Days 80...Easter Sunday Surprise Party! :)

Day 80
A good time was had by all...:)
A great day to be with family and friends!

They're ready for the Easter egg hunt!!

 My Easter Iris...:)

Two of GiGi's Munchkin's ...
partaking in some Easter egg contents!

Granny blowing out her "80" candles...
(I was kind and went the easy route for her)

Hmmm, where's all the grass I put in there?

The day is done, house cleaned up and all is quiet.
The surprise, laughter, conversation, kids playing and all that food I worried over
 are all just a memory now.



3 comments:

  1. Your little PnS does well. Of course, you are the one composing the photo, and clicking the shutter button. Your photos are very good! I want a whoopee pie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Norine!!! I'm up for snacks next month, I'll make the Whoopie Pies!!

      Delete
    2. I've decided that maybe this time without my dslr wasn't all so bad... it's really been a good exercise in learning to properly use my little PnS, no matter how outdated it may be...I really never knew what it's capabilities were until I was forced to pull it out of the closet!

      Delete