Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 85...Friday Sights

Day 85

I've been wanting to get a shot of the new Mormon temple for quite a while now...this was my first try and was taken on another "drive by shooting" expedition
(meaning Mark behind the wheel with me hanging out the window of a moving vehicle,
camera in hand! lolol)...
I'm hoping to go back again sometime soon on a super clear evening
and catch a shot in the sweet light!!
Glowing and massive, very beautiful.


I thought it might be a fun idea to document construction of the new gazebo at Evergreen community where my mom lives...It's going to be very pretty and such a great addition for the residents to enjoy.
The courtyard has always been nice and this will only add to the beauty!!
I'm wondering how much it will grow before I return on Wednesday! I didn't have my camera with me the day I saw them breaking ground and digging the circle
but it was just a couple of days before this photo.

I can't pass up the opportunity to capture a sunset.
If I have my camera at hand, I'm going to get it!!
Another "drive by."
(Mark's not too crazy about stopping in the middle of an intersection for me but he will slow down!)
A Liberty Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment