Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 83...Fly Baby, Fly

Day 83

A day trip to Sedalia, MO and Warsaw, MO brought some rewarding moments!
Other than seeing the Snowy Owls this past Winter at Smithville Lake,
seeing these Eagles today tops any moment I've ever experienced in Nature.
It brings a whole new meaning to "bird watching!"
When I arrived home late this evening and uploaded my photos,
I'd taken 480 shots today!
It was really hard to quickly choose which ones to use in my blog.
I just "grabbed" the first few that caught my eye and these are what I chose!
I hope to have a FB album put together by the first of next week.

I'm in love...Eagle love.
Coming in for a nest landing!

Baby gazing out of the nest while Mom and Dad are away...
"Hey, where are you guys? I'm hungry!"

Back home with the baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment