Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 90...God's Promise... (and Kermit)

Day 90

I've been waiting to catch a rainbow shot and this morning I had my chance!
No words could describe it's beauty.
About 7:15ish this morning I exited the highway and took the time to catch these shots!
I ended up being ten minutes late for my MRI and who cares!!!
I failed miserably when I had a claustrophobic, panic attack like nothing I ever imagined.
I had to leave and reschedule for when I can be in a more "altered" state of mind!
(the Dr. has now called me in a scrip for Valium)
I'm such a wimp...:(
 BUT, after all that......
I'm REALLY glad I took the time to stop and capture this beautiful rainbow!
The bright spot of my morning!
God's Promise to Noah...Genesis 9:8-17



One of my ALL TIME favorite, feel good songs! :)

1 comment: