Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 72...A Hawkin' Good Day!

Day 72
(day 2 of "making do")
A Really Good Day!!!
Repetitious? I think it is!! But I don't care...:)
I'm very grateful to be able to say what a good day I've had.
 I'm also aware of just how lucky and blessed I am!!!
I had a fun day today with friends! Lunch, a lot of good conversation and dessert too!
There went my diet but, oh well!  
Saw my momma and she was having a good day which always makes me happy!
I have my littlest Jayhawk tucked into his
little Hawks nest here at GiGi and PaPa's house,
AND, the big boy Hawks won the game!!!
WHOOT WHOOT!!!
It really has been a great day!
Some misc. Kodak moment shots from today!
watching PaPa mow the lawn

 ♪... Do, Do, Do, lookin' out my back door...♪

So pretty...:)
My other Hosta varieties are barely just up out of the ground!



No comments:

Post a Comment