Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 62...Nightcap

Day 62
When I wake up, I brew my own coffee... no coffee shop stops for me!
 Not that I'm against buying a drink at the coffee shop, oh no...I love those frozen drinks!!
Summers almost here and a Frappuccino has my name on it sometime soon.
But when it comes to my hot cup of coffee,
it's my picky palate...I'm seriously addicted to my own coffee concoction.
Nothing else will do!
And when the day is done and it's time to settle in for the evening,
only my iced tea will do!
I'm not sure how many nights a week (or month) that I go to bed without my glass of tea.
I only know it's not many... I guarantee you that!
If I have to, I stay up a few extra minutes to brew fresh tea
so that I can have some before I go to bed!!!
Just as I did tonight...:)

My Nightcap



1 comment:

  1. Gayle, I have to say, I'm a coffee snob. I like my coffee to be assertive and find that most of what they sell as coffee in restaurants is very bad! Like you, I like my own coffee. We have found that the Keurig makes really good tea for iced tea. David drinks that quite often. I used to use the pink packet, but I've switched to yellow and green!

    ReplyDelete