Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 54...Spring Break

Day 54

This afternoon after putting the little "Do-Da" (as PaPa calls all the grandbabies)
down for his nap, I grabbed my camera and headed out my backdoor for a few minutes.
I took a break, a Spring break, right in my own back yard! :)
The joy that the first Daffodil brings is a really nice feeling.
 I don't have many in my yard but I have a few and some are in bloom!

I also have a Magnolia tree that I love.
To be honest, it probably needs to come out.
It's blooms are very sparse and there is some dead wood also
but I just can't bear to let it go.
I know it's been here in my yard for many years
and for some reason,
I've been really attached to it since we moved in here six years ago.
I'd never smelled them before until we moved here.
There's nothing like it! Wonderfully delicious!



My Forsythia bush is just beginning to bloom also
but I thought I'd just save that one for another Spring break!
Happy Spring Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Like the depth of field, especially with the bench in the background! Looking forward to seeing your garden shots this summer!

    ReplyDelete