Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 58...On The Go

Day 58
Today was one of those busy, rushing, in a hurry kind of days.
Not a bad day, not at all.
It was a good day, just a little rushed.
 The kind of day where you feel like you didn't have time
to stop and smell the roses (or even eat.)
After I got home and we were on our way to dinner,
 I was really glad I was the passenger and had my camera in my lap.
I said to my husband that it was such a pretty sunset,
(not necessarily spectacular but I like when the rays shine down through the clouds)
...He said to me ....
Every sunset is beautiful, Hon.
A simple statement but he meant it sincerely and I realized how true it is.
Every sunrise and sunset has it's own special beauty when we take the time to notice.

2 comments:

  1. These photos of God's creation, nature, are so special! Just like humans, no two alike! Amazing! I'm waiting for your rainbow photo!

    ReplyDelete