Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 42...Olathe Sunset

Day 42
A gorgeous sunset!
 No doubt, there are far more stunning locations to capture such a vivid, brilliant sunset but sometimes, "ya just gotta work with whatcha got"... :)
Earlier this evening as I was leaving the nursing home in Olathe, KS where my mom lives,
this is what I saw.....
Maybe someday there will be a sunset in some exotic location just waiting for me to capture it...
But for today, this is what I had to work with...
It truly is "Olathe" ("beautiful" in Native American)



2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the sun just peeking through the branches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky I caught the sunset at all...I just about missed it as you can tell...I was leaving the nursing home about 6:00, thinking I would pick up something to eat at Sonic on my way to the meeting...as I walked to my car in the parking lot this was what I saw...I was standing outside my car door in the nursing home parking lot!!! A lucky shot for me...otherwise it would've been what my next post will be (another boring shot from inside my house)...lolol...oh well, right?

      Delete