Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 56...Odd Mix

Day 56
Today I have an odd mix of photos.
When you have no plan, you just never know what will catch your eye...
or who's eyes might catch you!

Caught by their watchful eyes, with my camera in hand...
not the best photos but I wanted to share what I got to see this evening!
There were eight and they were very curious about us. I'm surprised I caught a photo at all.
I know we startled them as we drove up into a parking lot area and there they were.
I didn't even have my camera turned on yet
and scrambled with my settings trying to catch a decent shot.

 (♪ grazin" in the grass it's a gas, baby can ya dig it ♪)

 It didn't take them long to scurry on down the hill
 and one by one they leaped into the trees.
We interrupted their evening meal.
They were scared and ran fast!

 A little bit of garden green

AND... 
I went looking once before,
but I found it today... :)
The pencil shaped cell tower!

No comments:

Post a Comment