Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 65...City Life

Day 65
A modge podge of fun activities for today! Very "on the go" but FUN!
We couldn't have ordered weather any nicer than it was today.
I love doing things here in the city that I've never done before and when that happens it always makes me think, "wow, how could I've not done this or known about this before."
No matter! I know now and have checked one more city activity off my list...
Waiting for and watching the trains from the freight yard bridge!!!
Here's just a few of many photos I took today.
I love trains, old buildings,  the city view and flowers too
 so these are some of my favorites from today... :)
hope you enjoy them too!

♪ I hear that train a comin' ♪

♪ it's rollin' 'round the bend ♪

View of the Western Auto building from the bridge.

Stuart Hall building view from bridge

City view from Liberty Memorial

Tulips on Summit St.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Gayle and a very good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, beautiful tulips! Yes, great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete