Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 50 ...Signs, Broken Roads and Shadows

Day 50
Arrival Signs, Broken Roads and Shadows
Friday was the only day that I felt somewhat productive in
my efforts to capture a worthwhile photo!
I think I caught a few...I'm happy... :)
getting back on track!
YAAAY!
I saw this lonely little Crocus a couple of days ago just showing it's pretty little self
to the world right by my mailbox!
We've never had a Crocus in our yard before.
I love it when God gives us a surprise that makes us smile! :)
A sign that Spring is near! 
I'm happy I captured it forever!


When Mark and I left the house for our usual Friday evening run of eating out and shopping I proceeded to tell him that we needed to take the truck because we had some "curb hopping" to do.
You can use your imagination as to what his response was...but I knew he'd be up for it!!
And I was right!
I wanted to investigate the old 152 Hwy and that required some curb hopping!!!
I'd never traveled on it before when it was in use.
A broken road.

A Sad Road To Nowhere


Great time to catch a shadow shot!



1 comment:

  1. Pretty crocus! Great shots. I need some of those flower pots :)

    ReplyDelete