Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 68...A Conclusion

Day 68
Well, if I can say one thing about a lesson in photography...
 today has been a lesson from the time I woke up till now!!
After many controlled test shots today, and noticing a difference in clarity, sharpness and focus the last few weeks, I've come to the conclusion that my additional appendage
(my camera)
is once again not functioning at top performance.
As much as I hate to be without it again, I'm going to call tomorrow
and see whether the work done in January might possibly still be under repair warranty since the problems I'm having now are the same as why I sent it in before.
Today, in all my efforts to keep trying, I did manage to catch a couple of acceptable (but not great) shots of my beautiful Labrador, Meadow. 
I think these shots show how well behaved, attentive and patient she is
until he makes the throw...
which allows her to do what she loves most...fetch and retrieve!
She just doesn't know it's really supposed to be a bird.
She likes her stick (log)....:)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful shots of Meadow! So sorry about your camera.

    ReplyDelete