Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 59...A Dent

Day 59

Slept in till 8 and it really felt good... No guilt here for sleeping in!
Coffee down, I attacked the yard by 9!
It was nice to be outside getting my hands dirty again!
After foot surgery last Spring my gardens really suffered and were beyond pitiful.
I'm determined to get them back into shape this year!!!
And that task began today...
Before Mark cut the grasses back I grabbed my camera for a quick shot.
I REALLY love the grasses best in their winter colors!

 A small dent was made but hey, it's a start!
A dumpster full was only one corner of my yard... :(
And Mark climbed in that dumpster three times to stomp/smash it down
for me before we finished for the day!

 A quick run to the winery this afternoon to log some prints and
caught this Angel shot on my way out the door.
A little blown out but I kinda liked the effect!



2 comments:

  1. Great shots and I like the blown out effect also!
    I really love the grass and statue photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to cut our grasses back too; but I think I will remove them from around the compressor before it gets suffocated!

    Love the photos and comment.

    ReplyDelete