Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 43...Retirement

Day 43
Every time I glance at our gumball machine I can't help but smile. My husband calls it our "retirement fund." He loves it when the grandkids ask if it requires money...He says "Heck yeah, you have to pay, that's for mine and GiGi's retirement fund" ..
The little ones look so puzzled.
He continues on and tells them that we'll need money when we're too old to work anymore.
They always say, "I don't have any money PaPa"...
and he responds
"oh there's money right there in the little white bowl"
Their little faces light up and they're are so cute when they look at him and say
"PaPa, I paid!!"
They have yet to quite figure out that bowl of coins really comes from PaPa anyway...:)
It's pretty much like the real world these days...paying for your own retirement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment