Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 164...A Trip to Jamesport, MO

Day 164
Today, Mark and I took a day trip to Jamesport, MO.
One of our favorite places to go.
It's really nothing special, I suppose.... 
but we love the country and driving through this Amish community never gets old for us. 
We always make the trip to buy our spices at H & M Country Store,
cheese from the creamery, 
and whatever other goodies we decide we want too!
This time we also purchased two new chairs for our little kitchen table. 
Can't wait to get them!
Here's a few sights found driving the gravel roads around Jamesport!



I love the look of this old antique store on the way into Jamesport
but I've yet to see it open when we pass by.
One day I'll get to stop in and see what it's really like inside!



No comments:

Post a Comment