Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 176...Ghost Hunting!

Day 176
Mark, Abby, Roxanna and I went on our first paranormal,
ghost investigation together tonight...
These photos were all taken before midnight although
the investigation continued on till 2 am
We had fun and it really was very interesting and exciting!
We really want to do this again.
 toys left for the little ghost girl they call "Molly"

 wish I'd looked close enough to see what the album was...but I didn't

 my husband accidentally "creeped" into the frame just as I was taking this!
look at those eyes!!

 tic tac toe board ...not sure why that's there

 Abby using the dowsing rods ...
one of many tools used to aide in communication with spirits

Old tub in one of the old folks home rooms...
can you imagine needing to be in an old folks home and having to 
climb in and out of one these old tubs? Poor people :(

Last, but not least, the only photo I have that I think has something 
"interesting" in it...maybe you'll see it right away like I did or maybe not...
I really don't know, but I do see it...can you find what I see???

No comments:

Post a Comment