Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 172...Around Town

Day 172
Mark and I took off for a couple of hours this afternoon for lunch 
and made some stops around the city for some photos too!
I'm glad he felt back to his old self today...
Yesterday was a real "trip," to say the least...
Poor guy...at least I now know he does not do well with anesthesia but
he sure did provide me with enough entertaining moments that I now have stories to tell...
I know, amusement and laughter at his expense...I'm bad!

First stop...Lunch at La Sala's...Mmmm

Railroad bridge over the MO River

A couple of sights to behold!! Yard art anyone?
 These were taken in the West Bottoms
Cool old building with graffiti

1 comment:

  1. Norine,
    Just wanted to let you know, I always appreciate your comments. I'm encouraged to keep going.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete