Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 171... A Solo Photo...

Day 171
Boy am I glad I went out early this morning to catch a shot of the final Hardy Hibiscus 
that bloomed...final color that is. As it turns out, this was my only shot taken today. 
It was a surprisingly busy, hectic day. 
I thought I'd have time to go out and about looking for a photo
but Mark ended up having some 
unexpected side affects from anesthesia when he got a tooth pulled...
Poor guy was sick as a dog, fell down (or out of the car) in the garage when we got home. I'm not sure which. I just know I turned around and he was on the garage floor
(thank God he didn't hurt himself) 
Anyway, he felt really crummy for the rest of the day and 
I spent the rest of my day making sure he didn't do anything else to hurt himself.
I pretty much stayed by his side till I tucked him in bed a couple of hours ago...:)

Here's the solo photo I snapped this morning while outside having coffee!
Since all the Hibiscus plants were pulled out years ago, I wasn't sure what colors I had growing back this year when three separate plants sprouted up...Now I know!
I have this all White one, a White with Red center and a Pink one too! 
They're sooo pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment