Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 173...Memory Lane

Day 173
A drive through the old neighborhood of our childhood always brings back
memories and emotions.
So many things change and yet some things remain the same.
My husband is standing in front of the house his grandpa built for his parents, the house he was born and raised in, the first house he purchased for himself and the home he brought his own first born child home to.
So much history, so many memories and now it stands vacant, a HUD house....sad.

I'm not sure where this door leads to or what's behind it 
but I'm sure I'm imagining something much more 
exciting and/or scary than whatever really does lie within!

My "man in the moon cloud"... :)

2 comments:

  1. That is too nice a house to be standing empty. It is a shame. And the door with the green, could be anything behind it.

    ReplyDelete