Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 6...Pieces of Me

 Day 6
Well, here I am, it's 11:38pm and it looks as if I may actually have my photo of the day posted before midnight. Although, in order to do so that would mean I can NOT write a detailed blog entry! Ahhh, such is life, even a "chatty Cathy" like me has to "learn to control my gift of gab"...(you know, I still dislike that freshman year Algebra teacher who actually wrote that in my yearbook) How dare she!!! And as you can see, I certainly haven't forgotten! :)
This simple little photo really says so much about me...I wish I could've gathered all my little treasures into one small space to tell the story of me but I think these few things say quite a bit...look closely and you will see just a few "pieces of me."
This girl may be pretty simple but ya gotta have a  little "Bling" in your life! I LOVE my fairy collection (I do believe)...I'm very spiritual and diverse in my beliefs...After many years of soul searching, faith and trust in God I'm at a place in my life now where I no longer worry about what I don't understand or what doesn't make sense to me. God knows, and the one thing I do know is, as long as He knows, I don't have to!!!
Then there's my family. They're truly "pieces of me" They complete me. Because they exist, I am who I was intended to be! They are the best part of who I am!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a positive outlook, Gayle. I like that! :) There are a lot of things in our world that I don't and won't ever understand, but someday I might! Do fairies exist? Do we lose the ability to see "things" as we grow older? Maybe. Children seem to be able to see things that we can't. Maybe we just lose the ability. I like to think there is more in heaven and earth than we will ever know. So, I like your photo very much. I've given away a lot of my "pieces of me," and I miss them dearly! These are my books. I had a good library going, but no place to store them. Now they are gone, but I still have my kindle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayle your pictures always tell a story and your blogs are heartwarming. I look forward to seeing them every evening. This has been such a wonderful photography exercise and I feel it is helping us keep in closer touch. Your family is a reflection of you...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete