Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 8...a Hawk in the House...:)

 Day 8
A little baby Hawk was spotted splashing about in his GiGi Hawks bird bath this evening!
A busy evening eating out and shopping with his PaPa and GiGi Hawk wore the little guy out! He flapped his little wings in the bath and flew off to sleep tight, nighty night in his little Hawks Nest before GiGi could get a shot of him...I can tell you this...he has the bluest eyes and sweetest little Hawk toothed grin I've ever seen! ... His piggies fit into these little Hawk shoes perfectly! They're my evidence that I really do have a Hawk in the house! :)
(please don't tell his PaPa I called him a Hawk too)...:)

2 comments:

  1. Good photo, Gayle! I like the arrangement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Norine! This is the first shot I took with the little shoes sitting just as I had sat them on the narrow ledge while undressing my little Hawk for his bath...later, while cleaning up the bathroom I saw them sitting there and decided this was my "shot" for the day. I also tried "arranging" them but just kept going back to this shot! I liked it the best!

      Delete