Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 1...My Feline Assistant :)

Day 1
I'd like you to meet Orange Cat! Yes, her name is really Orange Cat. I guess you could say my children and I weren't our most creative selves when we found her as a kitten. After weeks went by and no name seemed to be "the one" she simply just ended up being 
Orange Cat.
Now, she has also earned the title of "editing assistant" (sitting here even now as I type,) always politely meowing in reply when I ask her opinion on my post processing ideas! 
I decided yesterday that she would be the subject for my very first photo in my quest to complete 365 days of "snap happiness!" The stool she is sitting on is located a mere 6 inches or so from my computer chair. And there she sits, with me, sometimes for hours as I sit at the computer editing photos, scrolling through FB, checking e-mail or paying bills. She is my loyal, faithful and always amusing companion!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet face! We had one that ended having the name "Kitty" because our daughter never would give her a name and just called her "kitty".

    ReplyDelete