Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 7...Eggs and the Lord

 Day 7
Ok, I have to ask...here goes...Am I the only person who's never noticed the Bible verse on the inside of the egg carton? Please, someone tell me I'm not alone. I guess I don't get an award for being very observant. Obviously, in my mad rush to put groceries away and move on to the next task, I've transferred eggs (no telling how many times) to the egg container and tossed the cartons in the recycling bin without ever noticing. It may sound silly to some (and my husband never misses the chance to tease me about it) but I truly believe there's a life lesson in nearly every moment we live. So what could possibly be my lesson in this? Maybe to be more observant? Lord only knows what I may be missing out on (no pun intended but I feel certain He has a really good since of humor anyway!)
Today, I actually had a really good day! It was a great day at work, the weather is beautiful and my daughter Abby came by to see me "just because" :) It always makes my day when my kids stop by just to see me! And last, but certainly not least, in my search for something to photograph, I not only find a subject but a little message from God!... Life is Good!
  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I absolutely love how this is opening our eyes to the unexpected beauty around us in our everyday lives.
    My eggs don't have a Bible verse. I'm going to check out the egg cartons next time I'm at the store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having fun with this but I will say it's more challenging than I ever imagined to find something right inside these 4 walls to take a photo of! I'll have to start opening my eyes a whole lot wider (lolol) to find things if I don't get out and about soon!!!

      Delete