Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 9...Cherry Coke and LIVESTRONG







 Day 9

While shopping today and looking for a photo waiting to be shot I decided I needed a drink!! A Cherry Coke drink to be more specific! My favorite drug (as my husband calls it!) Thankfully, my drug of choice is legal! I'm here to tell you, I'd be in BIG TROUBLE if access to a Sonic Cherry Coke required finding a supplier like those buying moonshine!...lol...I'd be right in there meeting up for some illicit midnight rendevous to get "the goods!" Having said that, I do keep my habit under control... two a week, tops, and I really try to keep it at one... And it can't be the canned or pre-mixed fountain drink Chery Cokes. It has to be a Coke mixed with Cherry syrup! The "Real Thing" as they say!  
Now, funny thing about this Cherry Coke lovin' girl is I'm absolutely a Pepsi girl!!! Oxymoron? Well, maybe, but I only like CHERRY Coke, not Coke! I'm the one who asks at a restaurant if they serve Pepsi or Coke...if it's Coke, I order Iced Tea. To be honest, I'd really prefer a Cherry Pepsi but  over the years I have grown attached to my little stops at Sonic so I guess I can't complain. It's just that for me, drinking a Coke product is kind of like rooting for your rival team...:) Oh well, it's all ok, I guess! So now you know yet another silly "piece of me."..... LIVESTRONG and Prosper!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment