Monday, May 21, 2012

365 Consecutive Days?...Not :( May 21, 2012

Monday, May 21st, 2012
 I failed to take a photo...:(
I've spent as many hours as I ever have sitting at this computer today. 
Mulling over photos, choosing what I thought was best, and
spent time in the yard gardening too.
Cooked dinner, then spent a little more time on yard work.
Then more editing and uploading...
It wasn't until 12:06am (Tuesday morning)
that I realized I'd not taken a photo all day on Monday, 
and it was too late to do so...:(
So, just like a school kid that doesn't do their homework....ya gotta make it up!
This is my first flub up in 123 days so I don't feel too bad.
I didn't number this particular blog on purpose. I only dated it so there wouldn't be a date missing.
I will number the days I take photos. That way I won't lose track of my actual 365 days of photos!!
They're just no longer consectutive...:(
Now it's 1:04 am on Tuesday morning and I am DONE!! Long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment