Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 128...Robin~Denise

Day 128
Those of you that know us both will "get it"...
 (just me and my goofy sense of humor)
this one's for you, Denise!
Thanks for all the pretty flowers you've added to my gardens! 
 Momma Robin was NOT happy when I opened up my kitchen window, pushed the screen up and started taking photos...and I KNOW she didn't like it one bit when I later went out and trimmed some twigs out of the way so I could get a clear view/better photo next time!
Sorry, Momma Robin!

My Memorial Day weekend photo!!!
(just a small part of my friend Denise's gardens)

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the flower box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh !! Thanks Gayle !! Love the pictures and the "Robin" !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me by the way Robin Denise !

      Delete